Sam Razmandi, CPA
CO-CREATE | CO-DEVELOP | DELIVER
A Houston-based firm of CPAs and professional advisors co-developing solutions with our clients at every stage of the business life cycle.
Sam has vast experience in financial reporting, budgetary controls and compliance, internal controls, systems evaluation, automated systems implementation, and development and streamlining of accounting department procedures. His consulting projects have included attorneys, architects, IT and public relations. Sam works with companies in the manufacturing, distribution, retail and wholesale, and professional services (attorneys, architects, public relations, IT). Sam enjoys working closely with owners and CFO’s to help them achieve their company goals by providing them reliable and timely financial information, improving processes and procedures, and helping them identify and understand key performance indicators.
- Professional Services
CPA, Certified Public Accountant
Pannell Kerr Forster of Texas, P.C., Houston, TX
Senior Manager, 2018 - Present
Manager, 2015 - 2018
Senior Consultant, 2012 - 2015
CITOC, Houston, TX
Director of Accounting, 2011-2012
GrowthForce, Houston, TX
Junior Associate, 2010-2011
Fastenal, Houston, TX
Sales Support, 2007-2009
University of Houston, Houston, TX
Bachelor of Business Administration - Accounting
Concentrations in Corporate Entrepreneurship and Internal Audit
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- PKF Texas Journalism Advisory Group
- Greater Houston Partnership - Houston Young Professionals Endeavor
- “What You Need to Know About Compilations, Reviews and Audits to Obtain a Loan or Line of Credit” – Leading Edge Digital Magazine, Spring 2015
- “Cubester® Chat: The Challenges Companies Face When They Recruit Young Professionals” – Leading Edge Digital Magazine, Summer 2014
What energizes you about your job?
Having the opportunity to work closely with business owners and helping them achieve their goals.
What energizes you about working at PKF Texas?
PKF Texas has some of the most passionate and talented professionals in the industry. Knowing that I am working with the best the industry has to offer is very motivating and energizing to me.
What's your favorite sport to follow?
- Mohamad Al-kawafha, CPA, CGMA
- Tom Aune, MCSE, CISA, CPA
- Pete Cao, CPA
- Debra Chastain, CPA
- Chris Dodd, CPA
- Binh H. Duong, CPA
- Hanh Duong, CPA
- Valerie Frey, CPA
- Shelly Hayes, CPA
- Jen Lemanski
- Becky Leong, CPA
- Patty Lindsay, CPA, CGMA
- Chad Neckar, CPA
- Eli Pando, CPA
- Sam Razmandi, CPA
- Nicole Riley, CPA, CFE
- Kristin Ryan, CPA
- Emily Smikal, CPA
- Angelica Vaquera, SHRM-SCP
- Kimberly Wood, CPA, CEPA