We Do Business Where You Do
CO-CREATE | CO-DEVELOP | DELIVER
Co-creating the future with our clients
- Audit & Accounting Services
- Entrepreneurial Advisory Services
- Tax Services
- Consulting & Advisory
Transaction Advisory Services
- International Desk
- Stages of Business
- Energy and Oilfield Services
- Health Care
- Import and Export Assistance
- International Business
- Life Sciences
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Private Equity and Venture Capital
- Professional Services
- Real Estate
- SEC / Public Companies
- Transportation and Logistics
- Joint Venture Strategic Advisors
According to the 2018 report from WISERTrade and U.S. Census Bureau, Houston exported to 214 countries and imported from 194 countries during the first 11 months of 2018.
International Accounting Services
Our diverse team of international players, who speak more than 20 languages, are committed to co-developing your business success in the global marketplace. From here, you can access all our international connections in 125 countries. We do business where you do.
International Services We Provide
- International Tax - We think accounting for global businesses should be equally easy whether you're an entrepreneur or a global enterprise. Our extensive international tax offerings allow us to provide a number of specialized services for these companies.
- IFRS - Our specialized team can help you with your International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) conversion.
- International Healthy Start - Getting a new business off the ground is exhilarating, but entrepreneurs often find themselves overwhelmed by the many financial decisions they must address during the first year of operation. We have taken our existing Healthy Start® Package and tailored it to the resources valuable to the international business owner.
Opportunities and Traps in the International Business Space
Foreign Tax Baskets – What to Know
Your IC-DISC Strategy: Does it Need to Change?
How Your Business Can Benefit from IC-DISC
A Closer Look at Transfer Pricing and the International Space
Here’s the Latest on Transfer Pricing
What Tax Payers Need to Know About International Tax Reform
What Entrepreneurs Need to Know About Toll Tax
How Tax Reform Affects Pass-Through Entities
Foreign Income Impact on State Income Tax, Flow-Through Entities and Small Businesses
A Closer Look at IC-DISC and Tax Reform
A Closer Look at FDII - Application and Calculation
Selecting International Advisors
IRS Focus on Transfer Pricing - Will it Impact Your Business?
What is Foreign Derived Intangible Income?
Understanding Fraud in International Business
Reconsidering Tax Planning Strategies for International Middle Market
How the TCJA Affects International Middle Market Companies
International Middle Market and Foreign (Repatriated) Funds
How the GILTI Tax Impacts Your Business
GILTI Tax - Who it Impacts and Restructure Planning
Exporters and Manufacturers Can Benefit from an IC-DISC
IC-DISC: Who Qualifies?
IC-DISC: Setting It Up for Your Business